Fishing Reports - July 2008July 26, 2008 - On the Cormoran boat with Adolfo Mendez captain, David Mazur fishing out from Paradisus Playa Conchal landed a sail on the Catalinas islands.
July 25, 2008
- This day was the Mr. Randy Payne second Papagayo fly fishing charter, just yesterday, on july 24th he hooked two sailfish but we couldn't released them. Today it was different, fishing again on the Wahoo boat with Lino Guido captain, after one hour of setting our gears one sail was on and landed after a while. This was Mr. Randy first fly fishing sailfish...a wonderful experience for any fisherman!.
Mr Randy Payne sent us a small review, check it here: Fishing Charter Testimonial.
July 23, 2008
- Brendon Cussio and 5 friends fishing on The LA CHILA-G boat with Adolfo Mendez captain landed a sail and 3 dorados.
- On his second day charter, Dale Hooker and his son, fishing the Albatres boat with Jose Mendez captain caught a 30lbs Cubera Snapper in the nearby Catalinas islands.
July 21, 2008
- Dale Hooker fishing from Paradisus Playa Conchal on The Cormoran boat with Adolfo Mendez captain landed a very nice Blue Marlin, 6 yellowfin tuna and two dorados deep sea fishing on the gulf of Papagayo.
Check here what Mr. Dale Hooker think about his two charter with us: Charter Testimonial.
- Randy Payne fishing out from Ocotal Beach on The Albatres boat with Jose Mendez captain caught 2 roosterfish (half day charter) fishing inshore in the nearby Punta de Palmares in the gulf of Papagayo.
Note: fishing has been really good lately, boats caught dorados, tuna, roosterfish on each inshore charter and some marlin and sail on each deep sea fishing.
July 19, 2008
- The American Dream boat with captain Erick Contreras and clients from the Four Seasons Papagayo hotel caught two Roosterfish, two yellowfin tuna, 6 dorados and a 8lbs red snapper, fishing on the Bat islands in the gulf of Papagayo.
July 18, 2008
- On their second fishing day, Scott and Gretchen Jetton, from Paradisus Playa Conchal on the Wahoo boat with Lino Guido captain, caught two big Roosterfish, 60lbs and 70lbs each, two dorados and two macarels, fishing inshore in the nearby Catalinas islands in the golfo de Papagayo.
July 17, 2008
- Lino Guido captain on the Wahoo boat, with clients Scott and Gretchen Jetton fishing out from Paradisus Playa Conchal caught a 40lbs Cubera snapper and a 70lbs Roosterfish fishing inshore in the nearby Catalinas islands in the golfo de Papagayo.
July 15, 2008
- On this Four Seasons Fishing Charter, Klaus Endrissat and his father fishing on the Albatres boat with Jose Mendez captain, caught a nice rooster fish and a big needlefish fishing inshore on the gulf of Papagayo for half day.
July 14, 2008 - Ryan Cook and a friend fishing out from Paradisus Playa Conchal, on the LA CHILA-G boat with captain Adolfo Mendez landed 1 sail, 2 dorados and 2 bonitos fishing in the gulf of Papagayo.
July 12, 2008 - On this Papagayo Fishing Charter, Andy Sparrow and 3 friends fishing out from Ocotal Beach, on the LA CHILA-G boat with captain Adolfo Mendez landed 1 Blue Marlin, 10 dorados, 1 wahoo and 1 tuna fishing offshore in the gulf of Papagayo.
July 10, 2008
- Mr. Mark Smith and his wife on this Tamarindo fishing charter, on the Cormoran boat with captain Adolfo Mendez landed 2 sails and caught 2 dorados fishing 10 miles offshore from the Catalinas islands (gulf of Papagayo south side).
Read Mr. Mark Smith opinion about his Fishing Charter at: Papagayo Fishing Charter Testimonials.
July 10, 2008
- On this Paradisus Playa Conchal fishing charter, Mr. Patrick Keirn caught 1 wahoo, 2 dorados and one tuna fishing on the Wahoo boat with Lino Guido captain.
July 05, 2008
- Captain Adolfo Mendez on the Cormoran boat, fishing out from the Hilton Papagayo with Erika Schoch and her family, landed a sail and caught 2 dorados and 6 tunas fishing offshore in the gulf of Papagayo.
July 04, 2008
- Captain Jose Mendez on the Albatres boat, on a 4 hours(inshore fishing) Playas del Coco fishing charter, caught a very good sized (60 lbs) Roosterfish and two dorados.
July 02, 2008
- Mrs. Mary Cotty and her family on the Tuna-Fish with captain Nelson Mendez landed one sail, 3 rooster fish and two big Jack Jurel on this Four Seasons Papagayo fishing charters at the Bat islands.
- On this Ocotal Beach fishing charter at the Bat islands, Mr. Alan Jeffries and his brother on the Cormoran boat with captain Adolfo Mendez caught a very good size Rooster, a big Hamberjack and a great Jack Jurel fishing inshore at the Bat islands.
July 01, 2008
- Drew Juncker and his wife, fishing out from Paradisus Playa Conchal on the LA CHILA-G boat with Jesus Mendez captain landed a sail on a Bat islands fishing charter, here in Golfo de Papagayo.