Fishing Reports - September 2008October 30, 2008
We have had some inshore fishing here in Papagayo, LA CHILA, CORMORAN and the ALBATRES boat have been fishing Latest with some success for species like dorado, rooster, yellowfin tuna, jurel and others inshore species.
Right now, we have a nice weather in the gulf, transition from rainy season to dry season. There are occasional showers after noon, after 3 or 4 pm, however the dry season is here, you can feel it with some hotter days and some cold winds from north, so showers will disappear within few days.
Weather for fishing is really nice with sunny morning and cloudy afternoons, no rough sea at all and fishes waiting to be caught!!!.
October 23, 2008
- Right now we have rainy season normal conditions, you could expect sunny morning and some showers after noon.
Jonathan Lanmer and his wife, from the Hilton Papagayo resort fishing on the LA CHILA-G boat, caught 2 dorados, one roosterfish, one hamberjack 2 Jack Jurel and some bonitos fishing in the Bat islands.
October 14, 2008
- Weather has been rainy lately, due the many storms and hurricanes in both Caribe and Pacific oceans. It is a normal situation on Octuber (the most rainy month), the weather will has a dramatic change begining November.
Today, Jhon Guzzo, fishing out from the Grand Papagayo resort, on the Cormoran boat caught 11 dorados.
September 30, 2008
- Jose Mendez on the Albatres boat fishing out from Coco beach caught 8 dorados, 20lbs each.
September 26, 2008
- Erica Jones and her party, on the American Dream boat, caught 9 dorados and one sailfish fishing fishing out from Flamingo beach.
September 24, 2008
- On their second fishing day, Erica Jones and her party, fishing on the American Dream boat caught 6 dorados.
September 23, 2008
- Virginia and Laura Cortez and their husbands, fishing out from Flamingo beach on the LA CHILA-G boat landed a sailfish and caught 4 dorados fishing offshore in the gulf of Papagayo.
September 22, 2008
- Erica Jones and her boyfriend Matt, on this deep sea fishing charter in Tamarindo, on the American Dream boat landed one Black Marlin, two sailfish and one Dorado (Mahi).
September 09, 2008
- Jason Harris from London, fishing out from Tamarindo beach, caught 7 dorados (Mahi) and one Jurel, fishing on the Cormoran boat.