Fishing Reports - May 2010Fishing out of Grand Papagayo on May 27, - John Mendez and his wife were fishing aboard our LA CHILA-G. They released 4 roosterfish and two jurels.
fishing out of Grand Papagayo on May 24,
- Matthew Barnette and his wife were fishing aboard our LA CHILA-G and released one sailfish. They wanted to comeback at the noon due seas-sickness.
Fishing out of Ocotal beach on May 22, - Today was the Brett Tessier party third deep sea fishing day aboard the LA CHILA-G. They raised 3 sail and released one, also raised 2 marlins, two hooked and one released.
- on this Playa Conchal deep sea fishing charter Julie Alberti and his party of 3 were fishing aboard our CORMORAN boat. They had a 300pounds black marlin for few minutes on the line until it broked the line, they also raised 2 sailfish and relased one. They also caught 2 mahi mahi.
Tamarindo Marlin Fishing on May 21, - Brett Tieser and his party were fishing offshore of Playa Ocotal aboard our LA CHILA-G. They released two BLACKS, one 400 + pounds and one of 250 pounds.
- the Scott webster party were fishing inshore aboard our CORMORAN boat of the Riu Guanacaste. They released 2 roosterfish.
Tamarindo deep sea fishing on May 20, - The Brett Tessier party from the Ocotal beach were deep sea fishing aboard the LA CHILA-G. They raised 3 sail and released one.
Papagayo inshore fishing on May 14,
- Jesus Mendez, aboard the LA CHILA-G took a family fishing out of Playas del Coco. They released 5 rooseter, one big barracuda and two big jack jurel.
Playas Conchal deep sea fishing on May 13, - Lawrence Gees and his wife from Paradisus Playa Conchal were fishing aboard our BAHAMAS boat. They caught 2 mahi-mahi:
- Roger Cox and his wife from the Riu Guanacaste resort were inshore fishing aboard our LA CHILA-G boat. They released 5 very good sized roosterfish and two jack jurel.
Fishing out of Grand Papagayo On May 12,
- Rich Wilson and his wife were inshore fishing aboard our CORMORAN boat. They released 4 roosterfish and 3 jack jurel.
- Rob Osselborm and 3 friends from the Four Seasons Papagayo were inshore fishing aboard our LA CHILA-G. They released 2 roosterfish and 2 jack jurel.
Here a few words from Rob:
Hey Genaro it's rob osselborn just wanted to let you know we had an awsome time on the la chila g.we planned on one day of fishing with you and we did three, the crew worked very hard to get us the fish we wanted to catch, it was the best charter fishing experience I have ever had,my hat goes off to adalfo and Louise thanks for a great time.
On May 10,
- Fishing conditions has been a little bad lately, windy days, rough seas and bad conditions for fishing. This bad weather will desapear for Thursday, May 13.
- Pasi Hanninen and his family were fishing offshore aboard LA CHILA-G. They released one sailfish.
On May 05,
- Joe Chase and his wife from Paradisus Playa Conchal were fishing aboard the Wahoo boat, here a few words from them:
Thank you for helping book today's charter with Captain Lino and the Wahoo. Diane and I had a great day on the boat with the crew. We lost one black marlin and landed one big sailfish.
On May 04,
- David Olney from Villa Sol in Playa Hermosa, was fishing aboard the CORMORAN boat. He released one sail fish.
- on their second day, Scott Whealtley and his family were fishing inshore at Playa Blanca. They released two roosterfish and a of buch of other inshore species.
I just wanted to drop a line to you and tell you what a great time we had with your crew and company. We enjoyed getting to know Arnold and the rest of the crew. Because Arnold was the only one that spoke English we got to know him better and we just wanted you to know that we had a very good time talking with him and fishing with him. We caught all the fish that we set out too catch and were very happy with the results. We were so happy with your company and the crew that we told a lot of people at the resort that were not having any luck with their charters and passed out your contact info to them for their next trip to Costa Rica. In fact, I have some friends coming down and they are going to go fishing in another month so i will give them your contact info.
Again thank you for such a great trip and making my father in laws trip a very special one and catching that big sail fish he has always wanted to. Please tell our crew again thank you for the best time ever.
By the way I saw your crew wearing T-shirts with your company name on them, where can we get a few of them to wear?
On May 2nd,
There had been some good showers here in Guanacaste. Of course, a lot more in San Jose (capital city and Costa Rica southern corner: quepos, Manuel Antonio, Puerto Jimenez); however here rains fall after 3 or 4 pm so we have had good weather for fishing.
- Scott Whealtley and his family from the Riu Guanacaste resort at Playa Matapalo were fishing offshore aboard our LA CHILA-G boat. They raised 5 sails and released 2.