Fishing Nov-2010 to April 2011
Steve and Harumi Karel were fishing with us for 3 days aboard our ALBATRES boat in April 2011. They send us a few words about their charters:
We are back home after a great 3 day charter (April 25-27 2011) on the Albatres boat with capatain Greivin and mate Lino. The fishing was excellent. We caught blue marlin roosterfish mahimahi tuna and other fish. Our fishing was successful because Greivin and Lino were very experienced and knew where the fish were. They gave us great service each day. We were pleased and hope to come back soon.
Steve and Harumi Karel
Jim White and his family were offshore fishing aboard our LA CHILA-G boat. They caught 6 dorados and released one sail.
- David and Katherine Buttigieg from the Riu Guanacaste were fishing for a half day aboard LA CHILA-G boat they raised two sails and released one of them.
- Greivin Mendez aboard the ALBATRES boat took Steve Karel and his wife inshore fishing and caught 3 dorado.
- Jose Mendez the Bahamas boat captain took the below 3 guy inshore fishing to the gulf of Papagayo. They caught 12 yellowfin tunas and 6 dorados.
- Steve Karel and his wife were inshore fishing aboard our ALBATRES boat and Greivin Mendez captain. After 3 hours around 11am they released a nice roosterfish Mr. Karel dream came true. Later around 1:30pm them came into a 250 +pounds blue marlin Mr. Karel second dream the marlin was released around 3pm.
- Arnaldo Mendez the LA CHILA-G captain took Patrick Fixter and his family fishing out of Four Seasons Papagayo hotel. They caught 2 dorados one jack jurel and released one sailfish.
- Jesus Mendez aboard CORMORAN boat took 3 guys inshore fishing out of Riu Guanacaste they released one roosterfish and 3 dorados.
- Jose Mendez the Bahamas boat captain took a couple inshore fishing in the gulf. They caught two dorados and released one sail.
in a last minute booking Chuck book our LA CHILA-G boat a day before for his family. He wanted to catch some fish does not matter what but some fish. They had a nice days and rised 5 sailfish and a marlin and released 4 sails. Howerver the charter ended 2 hours before due on of their daughter got seasickness. Seas conditions has been really nice lately; this is the transition month between dry season (windy) and rainy season; so you have to expect flat seas and no rainy at all.
Arnaldo Mendez the LA CHILA-G captain took Mark Hijak fishing out of Villa Sol in Playa Hermosa. They had a busy day raised 3 marlin and released 2 of them they also raised two sailfish and landed one of them.
Rob Gluckman and his wife were fishing aboard LA CHILA-G boat and Arnaldo Mendez captain. They leave out of Flamingo beach and headed to the gulf of Papagayo for a deep sea fishing day. They landed a sail and a 200lbs black marlin.
Kevin Barry and couple of friends were fishing aboard our LA CHILA-G boat on March 25. They headed out of gulf of Papagayo deep sea fishing and caught some dorados the crew cleaned and made fillets Kevin brought back the fishg to the hotel and the fish was cooked for their dinner. They also released two very good sized sailfish.
On March 14 Nelson Mendez the Tuna Fish captain a group of friends offshore fishing out of Catalinas islands. By the end of the day they had released a 300lbs marlin.
Nelson Mendez the Tuna Fish captain took 4 guys from Playa Conchal fishing offshore. Was not a lucky day for deep sea fishing; however they had good time fishing inshore and caught a very good sized cubera snapper.
On Tuesday February 8 our CORMORAN boat was fishing offshore and caught 2 dorados and released a sail. La Chila-g was fishing offshore on Thursday and they hooked two marlins and released one. They also caught 2 dorados and one yellowfin.
- Jennifer Alvarez and 3 more people were deep sea fishing out of Playa Flamingo aboard our LA CHILA-G boat and Arnaldo Mendez captain. They raised 3 marlins one of black marlins broke the line and two more were released one black and one striped.
- Antonio Venezia and his friends where fishing with us out of Allegro Papagayo resort. They released a nice rooster caught a big jack jurel and other inshore fishes.